Friday, May 11, 2012

Buy my saddle!

Seriously.  It's a 17.5" Niedersuss with a medium tree.  Wool panels, gorgeous leather.  No damage (unless you count nailholes on the cantle from a nameplate).  It originally had short billets which were switched to long when I bought it (that seller had them changed out for me before she shipped it).  The ends of the short billets are still there in case anyone ever wanted to go back to short.  If you want any other pictures, let me know!  Yes, it's a bit dirty in the pictures...  they were taken last summer after it spent quality time sitting in my tack trunk.  I can clean it and take new pictures if it really matters.

I'm asking $800 for this saddle.  I paid about $900 a few years ago and it's in the same condition.  The sooner it sells, the sooner I can get River a fly sheet!  I really love this saddle, but it won't work on River or the Mare, and I don't ride the horse I bought it for enough to justify keeping it.

Gullet Width:



Under the left flap (you can see the ends of the old short billets):


Maker's plate:


Under the right flap:


Side view:


Seat:


Front view:



No comments:

Post a Comment