Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Horse Owner of the Year!

Yup, I'm totally the best horse owner EVER.



Yes, that's right, I put blankets on my horses!  So maybe I never got around to washing them and had to shake the cobwebs out... details.

Yes, that's a bird feather stuck in cobwebs on The Mare's blanket.  It's the newest fashion, trust me.

Oh, and I let The Mare's boyfriend go so I could take pictures of her, and she proceeded to flip the eff out because OMG boyfriend is gone!!  When I finally let her go (after like 45 seconds) she took off so fast she kicked up mud all over and then galloped around bucking.

Princess was mad at me for putting desitin on his yucky hind pastern that always gets those scabby sores from mud.  Sigh.


Also, after reading the Felines of New York book, I was inspired to create Equines of New York.  I'm going to try to do one a day, and the next few are scheduled to post automatically.

1 comment: