Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sorrysorrysorry

I've been neglecting this, I know.

Let's see...

1. Weather has been ridiculous. Monday morning it was 10. Today it's about 60. WTF?
2. Mud. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. River is gross and his blanket is grosser. I don't even want to think about it.
3. I joined an MMA gym. I've only been to a couple of classes so far, but I'm loving it! It's a killer workout and it's going to be awesome for riding.
4. I finally got around to calling River's trainer to ask about getting his paperwork, so that should be here soon. I just have to get him a Rabies vaccine. Normally I would have my dad do it, but as my dad does not know about River, I'm going to have to pay a vet to do it. Gr. But I did tell Riv's trainer that he's wonderful, I've ridden him 4 times, 2 of them bareback, and he's loving life being kicked out in a field.
5. Um. I think that's about it.

OH!

The super duper very exciting thing I mentioned before? It's looking good!! Nothing is guaranteed yet, but there's definite progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment