Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Back to normal! *knock on wood*

Princess River is back to the normal schedule!!  He goes out in the morning and comes in in the evening like everybody else!

And the coolest thing?  I didn't see him for TWO WHOLE DAYS!!!!  Yeah!!!!  I love him and everything, but seeing him 3 times a day for over 2 months is a bit exhausting..  Absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder.

This morning he was totally chill about the whole thing.  Guess he's gotten the goofiness out of his system!



I love his expression.  "Der?"




Video from Friday of his first time out...  he was drugged.


And from Saturday, not drugged.

Not sure about riding...  I'll have to ask my vet what she thinks.  I've already recruited someone else to ride him for the first time, just in case..

Bit late in posting..  my weekend was crazy because a friend got married and I was a bridesmaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment