Friday, August 29, 2014

Great clinic with Walter Zettl!

Yesterday the Old Man and I rode with Walter Zettl and it was amazing.  We mostly worked on straightness and rhythm and tempo.

My favorite parts were when Walter said that my pony is a "spectacular mover" and called the farm owner over to point out to her that he's a spectacular mover.  He's 27 years old, and he's still a spectacular mover!  Walter said over and over what a sweetheart my horse is, which he really is.

I feel so re-energized now..  I'm like, "WANT TO RIDE ALL THE HORSES!"  Which will probably last about 5 minutes, when I realize how much I suck without Walter in my ear telling me what to do, haha. 

Unfortunately there aren't any pictures from the clinic...  *sad face*  But here are a couple of him back home after the clinic:



And here's one of us from a couple months ago. 

















 Yup, he's perfect all right!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment