Saturday, January 19, 2013

Idiot horse.

So yesterday I get a text at work from the new BO (barn was just sold yesterday!  But no worries, nothing is changing) that the girl doing PM chores wasn't comfortable bringing Riv in because he was apparently being an idiot.  She asked if I could bring him in.  Sure, but it'll be a while because I was still at work.  No problem.

I get out of work, drive 2/3 of the way home, bring in Riv (who behaved perfectly--maybe getting left out taught him a lesson) and The Mare, drive allllll the way back out to finish body clipping a horse, and drive alllll the way back home.  Pain in the butt horse added 40 minutes of driving to my day.

Also, I just noticed something....  River's mother's name is Princess Harriet!  So he comes by the nickname Princess honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment