Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Busy :(

Riv has been ignored for a while. 

Friday I worked all day, then did night chores at Riv's barn and went to bed.

Saturday I worked until noon, chilled out at home for a little while, went to the barn to water the ring (which took a good 2 hours), then went to my old guy's barn.  I trimmed two wee ponies' feet and did my stall.  Contemplated doing something useful, but decided to go to bed instead.  Here's one pony with one foot not done and one foot done:



Sunday I worked until 1 or so, took a nap (oops), went to a friend's house to get petsitting instructions, went to Riv's barn to do chores (stalls and feeding), went to the old guy's barn, cleaned 14 stalls, went home and went to bed.

Monday I got up at 3:30 in the morning.  Eeeeek!!!!!!  Took aforementioned friend to the airport, got home around 5:30, went back to bed for a couple hours, got up, went to old guy's barn, got 5 stalls done, went to work, got out of work, finished stalls and fed dinner, ran errands, took care of dogs and cats, went to bed.

This morning I got up, took care of the critters, did morning chores at Riv's barn (grain the few horses who get AM grain, put everyone out and throw hay), now I'm at work.  I need to do my old guy's stall.  I need to visit my baby.  I haven't seen her in over a week (!!!!!) and should probably verify that she is still alive.  I also have one more wee pony to trim.  Then petsitting duties.  I have no idea if I'll have time to ride today..

Tomorrow is going to be a long day at work.  Thursday and Saturday I'm working 6am to 2pm.  Ew.

I hate being too busy to do anything!!  Oh, and did I mention that my part-time job is going to SUCK for the next few weeks because the store is being converted into something else and the construction is ridiculous?  Yeah.  Gonna be super fun.

And it's starting to get cold.  I finally ordered blanket wash, so at some point I need to find time to go to a laundromat to wash all my horse blankets.  Anyone know how much pay washing machines cost?  I'll probably need a roll of quarters....

On the bright side, I ordered Princess a new winter blanket!  He has a purple Rambo Wug sheet, and soon he'll have a hot pink midweight turnout from Schneider's!  I also have a couple liners/underlayers, so I can adjust warmth as needed.  I'll err on the side of more warm, as he's still needing to gain weight and I don't want him burning calories to stay warm.  The mare will need her clothes, too..

So that's the story.  Sadly, not at all exciting...  just busy with stupid stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment