Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Riverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Gave River his grain last night in a nice big ground feeder.

He promptly flipped it over, dumped the grain onto the ground, and proceeded to eat off the ground.

Mmmmmm, yummy!


It's like a scavenger hunt, trying to find the itty bitty pieces of grain in the mud.


Idiot boy.


So. Um. A friend's barn is having a show in a couple months. I'm seriously thinking about taking River to do walk-trot. Hm, I should probably try trotting him before I commit... We'd have to trot in an indoor with other people. One class has pole(s). If I can get him to move his lazy butt faster than a plod, I'll trailer him to an indoor so we can practice a little. I'm 98% sure he'll be good, but I don't want our first time in an indoor and our first time with other horses to be at a show. Even if it just a little adult walk-trot division. Livin' on the edge, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment