Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Few Random Little Things

1. Helpful hint: When you're in the recovery room after having surgery to put a titanium rod and 6 screws in your broken leg and they won't give you enough drugs to make the pain go away, do not ask the nurses to euthanize you. If you do, when you get back to your room, a nurse will very delicately ask if you're thinking about killing yourself and you will have to explain that you wanted them to do the killing but it's okay now.

2. Last night was bowling night and I finished the second game with a score of 136!!! My highest score EVER!!!!

3. I may have some pretty exciting news fairly soon, but I don't want to say anything until things are more solid. But I am so so pumped!


And that's it for now... Hopefully I'll stop to see Riv tonight, depends how late work goes and how sick I am of horses after my other two barns.

No comments:

Post a Comment