Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Awkward Encounters at Wal-Mart


The checkout lady must have thought I have some major skin problems. One of these days I'm going to get brave and buy a bag of carrots along with the petroleum jelly.

Also, why can't people count to 20? If we're in the fast checkout lane for 20 items or less and you're in front of me with a whole cartload of stuff, I'm not going to be happy. Especially when you're too busy chatting with the people in the next lane to pay for your more-than-20-items and get out of the way so I can pay for my stuff. I have no patience for stupid, selfish people. 'Tis the season to be merry...


Yay! The food lady is here!


Who's a handsome pony?

As you can see, the horses have learned to stay well away from River while he's eating.

You can see how lovely the ground is.


I love how soft his eye is.

Yeah, this is the best picture I could get. He was begging for treats/attention.

His legs are doing better again. Still some swelling, but down from last night. I'm going to call the vet anyway. He's supposed to get 2 more doses of antibiotics, but if we're changing anything I need time to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment