Monday, December 5, 2011

Not About River

Tonight is my bowling night, so I didn't have time to visit River. Since I don't have anything fun about him, here's a sales pitch instead.

Christmas is fast approaching, are you looking for the perfect gift for a fellow equestrienne (or yourself)? I have the perfect idea! All pads are AP but will fit under most dressage saddles. The border fabrics are real VB fabric.

Here's Windsor Blue on a light blue pad


Paprika on white:


Java Blue on light blue:


Night and Day on black:


Mediterranean on white:


Pink Elephant on light pink:



If you're interested, comment with your email address :). I have more fabrics, so if there's something else you want, let me know! Money made from these will help fund River's accessories fund!

No comments:

Post a Comment