Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hmmmmm

My sister got me a $50 SmartPak gift certificate for Christmas. River could use something fun, I just don't know what. He's good on halters and leads. I have a pink saddle pad, but only one and I'm a total saddle pad addict. What about this pad with burgundy trim? I have barn buddies, so free embroidery... I like the recycle symbol with "River Mountain Rd" under it in pink. It's not excessively frou-frou, and the recycle symbol is fitting. And also a pair of Woof Wear boots with pink straps. Any other suggestions?

I got a fun new halter for him, but the pictures I got are too washed out and I don't want to spoil the surprise by posting not-great pictures, so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

He has a weird head. The top of his head is too narrow or something, so his ears are too close together. He always looks sweetly dopey.


Well, except when he's being a jerk to Irish.


Awwwwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment